Romanian Mail Order Bride Online—Step-By-Step Guide
Before you start reading this post, check out these great Romanian mail order bride services. They are free to register, they have thousands of Romanian brides, and they have a lot of messaging tools. So why waste your time?
The Best Romanian Mail Order Brides & Dating Sites In 2024
- User-friendly interface
- Secure and safe browsing
- Verification can be done later
- Singles who are want to meet their soulmates
The number of Romanian mail order brides who entered the United States in 2019 is 158—not the highest number, but still quite impressive for a country smaller than Oregon. On this page, you’ll find out how much it costs to meet and marry a Romanian mail order wife. We’ll also tell you why getting a Romanian wife is a great idea!
Why choose Romanian women for marriage?
There are probably thousands of Romanian mail order wives who are searching for a foreign man right now. We can’t say that all of them have the same characteristics and character traits, but there are lots of things that are quite common among Romanian women, especially when it comes to the younger ones. Let’s talk about these things.
- Romanian girls speak English well. English is the most popular foreign language in this country (31% of the population know it), but it’s definitely higher than 31% when it comes to certain social groups. Obviously, English is even more popular among young, educated women from the biggest Romanian cities—this means you will never have that language barrier problem when dating Romanian girls.
- An average Romanian bride is extremely attractive. They don’t look exactly like Slavic women or like South European women—they have something in common with both Slavs, Italians, Bulgarians, and Turks. They typically have bronze skin, hot bodies, beautiful faces, black hair, and dark eyes, but it’s just impossible to describe their beauty. Just visit any Romanian bride website, browse profiles, and you’ll see what we’re talking about!
- They are much more emotional than East and North Slavs, as well as Central and Western Europeans. Sometimes, Romanian brides are even too hot-tempered and loud, according to what they themselves say.
- Romanian ladies are much more traditional and family-centered than women from the United States and Western/Central Europe. It’s a great thing, but not if you’re looking for casual dating in Romania. In this case, you probably need to try another country!
- As the majority of Southern European people, Romanians are pretty relaxed. You’ll feel this in every aspect of life and you’ll definitely love it!
- They don’t consider divorce an option. Even if something goes wrong, they do their best to solve the problem and fix the relationship. Romania is in the top list of the countries with low divorce rates—just for comparison’s sake, people in Nevada get divorced 3.5 times more often than Romanians!
- Romanian wives love touching people and flirting which is another thing you’ll love after the first dates with them. They are not as cold as some East/North Slavs and you will not need to break the ice on the first date with them!
Why do Romanian brides seek Western men?
Although we can’t say that all Romanian mail order brides dream of becoming a mail order bride and moving to the United States, some of them certainly do, and their motivation is pretty clear. It’s almost always about the desire to find a better partner, a man who will respect them and treat them as equal—something extremely rare to find in Romania, unfortunately.
Most Romanian girls for marriage also want to get a better life in a better country, which is quite obvious and understandable, but it’s not a primary reason for them to find a foreign man, of course. It’s a nice bonus, the icing on the cake, but not the cake itself for them.
How much does a Romanian mail order bride cost?
First, you will have to pay for the premium subscription on a dating website—this will cost you around $50-$80 per month.
Here’s what else you’ll have to pay for:
- A flight from the US to Romania—$800-$1,000 for a round-trip flight
- A week in Romania costs $600-$1,200 for 1 person
- The wedding will cost you around $6,000-$12,000, depending on the number of guests and on lots of other factors
Getting a Romanian bride online is certainly a great idea. These women are extremely attractive, they are emotional and relaxed, open-minded, and very loyal to their husbands—so if you’re looking for a European wife, Romania is definitely the country you just can’t miss.